Tuesday, April 16, 2013

WORDS ON MARGARET THATCHER





Woke up and there they were
Words
Wiggly weasely wondrous words
All with loads to say
Never a dull moment with words
Never stuck for a curse with words
Never short of a laugh with words
Fall in love with words
Let the hate roll with words
Whisper sweet nothing with words
When the show gets really desperate, pray with words
Apologise for all you have done wrong with words
Forgive me forgive me forgive me
Forgive me with words.
But we won't forgive her with words.
We'll tell that dead Baroness all she did wrong.
With words.
She'll get
No no no
Eulogy out of me.
With words.
Instead I'll go write a song.
With words.
I'll tramp the dirt down.
Just like Elvis said.
With words.
I'll tell fawning funeral generals they are just
Puffed up poppycocks.
With words.
I'll reopen the pits.
With words.
I'll give everyone their job back.
With words.
I'll refuse to take part in her dog eat dog world.
With words.
Darwinian silverback penny-pinched primate.
That woman's an ape.
May she be for hunting.
By Hutu Interahamwe. 
And I mean it
I Mean It With Words

GLORIOUS WORDS

Society's 
YEP
I'll say it again
Society's
Affable Handymen

Words

And all that you are deaf to

Maggie

Words

No comments:

Post a Comment